Wednesday, April 18, 2012

This is Going to be Fun

A year almost to the day since my last post. Oops. There's no other way to do this than to just jump back in. So, we had another baby - another girl - in September. Abigail Rose. There are lots of fun things about having two girls, but I think my favorite is going to be putting them in the same outfits and posing them in the same way and seeing how they're the same and how they're different.

{6 month comparison}

It's funny how little differences add up to a completely different look. If you look at each part, they look very much the same. But put it all together and, to me at least, they don't really look much alike at all. Stay tuned for the next installment.

2 comments:

Emily S. said...

Look at those babies! The cheeks... the eyes! They make a perfect set, I tell you.

Nasrene said...

I completely agree with you Amelia! Even though they have many identical features, I think they each have their own "look." Super cute, those girls! I'm feeling the need to see them soon, it's been awhile...